Software Quality Assurance Engineer
The applicant must have:
- Strong QA analytical skills, documentation skills, knowledge of UML and Modern Test Methodologies (Preferred).
- Ability to analyze and assess the priority and severity of issues, develop test plans and test cases for software products, perform functional and regression testing for all major and minor releases.
- Work directly with the product development team in establishing product acceptance and performance criteria for software products.
- Execute and maintain test cases.
- Escalate quality concerns to management.
- Experience with Automated Testing Tools will be a plus.
- Professional experience of 2 years or more. Fresh graduates may also apply.
All applicants must possess the following qualities:
- Know fundamental programming concepts and logic.
- Have fluent written & spoken English with excellent communications skills
- Be able to work independently and within teams
- Have strong analytical, problem-solving, and conceptual skills.
- Be able to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines.
- Bachelor or Master’s Degree in Computer Science/Eng from a reputable/recognized institute.
- Be able to take responsibility, display leadership skills and be persistent and dedicated