Senior/Mid Level ASP.net Developers
The applicant must:
- Have experience with MVC architecture and Distributed Applications
- Have experience with writing complex queries and stored procedures with SQL Server
- Have experience with C#.net and HTML using CSS and DIVs.
- Experience in the following is a plus:
- Consulting with clients to gather information about program needs, objectives, functions, features, and input and output requirements.
- Participating in and leading technical design and code reviews.
- Training, guiding, and mentoring other developers.
- HL7 and/or health/medical applications
All applicants must possess the following qualities:
- Know fundamental programming concepts and logic.
- Have fluent written & spoken English with excellent communications skills
- Be able to work independently and within teams
- Have strong analytical, problem-solving, and conceptual skills.
- Be able to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines.
- Bachelor or Master’s Degree in Computer Science/Eng from a reputable/recognized institute.
- Be able to take responsibility, display leadership skills and be persistent and dedicated