Senior Developer/Team Lead
The applicant must:
- Have experience with MVC architecture and Distributed Applications
- Have experience with writing complex database queries and stored procedures
- Have at least 3 years of experience
- Possess good organizational skills.
- Team Leads should have at least 1 year of experience leading teams.
- The following are a plus:
- Experience with Desktop Application Development
- Experience with Server Side Development
- Experience consulting with clients to gather information about program needs, objectives, functions, features, and input and output requirements.
- Experience of participating in and leading technical design and code reviews.
- Experience with Training, guiding, and mentoring other developers.
- Experience with C++, C#, Java, PHP or Perl
- Knowledge of MySQL and/or SQL Server
- Experience with the Linux Environment and Application Development on it.
All applicants must possess the following qualities:
- Know fundamental programming concepts and logic.
- Have fluent written & spoken English with excellent communications skills
- Be able to work independently and within teams
- Have strong analytical, problem-solving, and conceptual skills.
- Be able to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines.
- Bachelor or Master’s Degree in Computer Science/Eng from a reputable/recognized institute.
- Be able to take responsibility, display leadership skills and be persistent and dedicated